New mix of a song I posted previously

May 23, 2010
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7583100/01%20Stimulus.mp3

Latest mix of a song I posted in here a bit ago. Still some vox missing in the beginning (waiting on another vocalist). Not sure what kind of advice I'm looking for. Any, I suppose lol.

Since my last mix I've added some vox, changed guitar cabs in GR3, and messed with the bass sound. Oh yeah, tinkered with my Slate drums a bit too.
File format is smaller btw.

Edit: Sorry, a friend of mine told me you guys hate wma's so I reposted an mp3.

Vocalist is mwah. :) There is a line or two by two of my local friends though...you should be able to distinguish.

Recording process? Shit. EXTENSIVE lol. I dunno...anything specific you want to know? I layer alot...obviously. It is taking forever to finish this album, because it's basically all me....and I am a busy dude. And a perfectionist. I just started practicing singing last spring, so it's all a learning process.

I honestly don't know when it will be released. I dropped a class this fall semester so I can make sure I have time to wrap it up. I'm on summer vacation right now, and busting ass.

Vocalist is mwah. :) There is a line or two by two of my local friends though...you should be able to distinguish.

Recording process? Shit. EXTENSIVE lol. I dunno...anything specific you want to know? I layer alot...obviously. It is taking forever to finish this album, because it's basically all me....and I am a busy dude. And a perfectionist. I just started practicing singing last spring, so it's all a learning process.

I honestly don't know when it will be released. I dropped a class this fall semester so I can make sure I have time to wrap it up. I'm on summer vacation right now, and busting ass.

Just mainly wanting to know what DAW software you were using. I saw where you mentioned something about session drummer, so I was under the impression you were using Sonar. Whatever it is.....it sounds GREAT!

Oh...I think the very first thing I posted in hear was before I got my Slate drums, and yes...I was using Session Drummer. I run Sonar 8 producer, along with a bunch of Waves plug-ins, Ozone, Guitar Rig 3, various Cakewalk plug-ins and such. Maybe I should make a new sig with all my equip. like everyone else. ;)