New Mix, opinions wanted.

Keregioz

Kimon Zeliotis
Aug 31, 2001
Athens, Greece
Visit site
Hello...
Just finished a new song. It's a project i did with a singer friend of mine called David Ashton. It's my first attempt to record and mix vocals.
This song it's a little different from anything i've done of my own, it's a more direct and catchy heavy metal tune. David wrote the lyrics , vocal melodies and some of the music ... the rest of the music it's done by me.
All guitars are played by me and they're PodXT.
I would really like to hear your opinions on this song
...and please don't be afraid to be honest.

It's called "Breaking" and it's availble here:

www.audiostreet.net/detached

Keregioz said:
Hello...
Just finished a new song. It's a project i did with a singer friend of mine called David Ashton. It's my first attempt to record and mix vocals.
This song it's a little different from anything i've done of my own, it's a more direct and catchy heavy metal tune. David wrote the lyrics , vocal melodies and some of the music ... the rest of the music it's done by me.
All guitars are played by me and they're PodXT.
I would really like to hear your opinions on this song
...and please don't be afraid to be honest.

It's called "Breaking" and it's availble here:

www.audiostreet.net/detached
Nice song and the production sounds pretty good to me on my shitty cheapy Logitech 5.1 speakers :)

Though I have a feeling someone might comment on the drums being a bit softer in the mix than the guitars.

Love the straightforward riff that starts at 2:34.

Sounds very good. Hi-hats maybe a bit too loud and too much in the center. Rest is just fine, good work ! :headbang:

Mendel : It really sounds like the new Kamelot to you ? Time to change your monitors then ;) Haha, yeah, it's all in the "almost" I guess :loco: