New mix - reamped by ::XeS::!

Very Cool Mucky...Is that the song I have been trying to get from you? Couple more questions if you don't mind...Is that BETA VERSION 1.08, and did you use one of the stock heads that comes with G-SPOT or did you create your own...and also I'm just curious whether you used the Skitzoid enhancer?

KM

Very Cool Mucky...Is that the song I have been trying to get from you? Couple more questions if you don't mind...Is that BETA VERSION 1.08, and did you use one of the stock heads that comes with G-SPOT or did you create your own...and also I'm just curious whether you used the Skitzoid enhancer?

KM

Yeah, this is the song I've been trying to send to you. The version I used for this song was one of the earlier ones actually, maybe 1.02. I spent a couple of days changing all the settings to make my own sound with G-Spot, so it wasn't like one of the stock heads, everything was tweaked for this. No I didn't use the Skitzoid enhancer on this, what is the Skitzoid enhancer?

If there are anymore questions, I will answer them as soon as I can! I'm on here a lot of the time, quite a bit more than ultimate guitar as well.

The reamped version is MUCH better. The guitars are way better now. Drums are cool. I agree on the hollow snare though.

Shogger

Mucky The Skitzoid enhancer is one of the new Rack FX that has been added to G-SPOT'S Rack. Its called Skitzoid because you never know if its gonna enhance or not. I have had some sounds that were just absolutely amazing to my ears, then I add the Skitzoid thinking that they'll get even better...With the Skitzoid they sound like shit. Then I was about to remove it from the rack and as a last step I tried it again, and the sound was fantastic, it enhanced the cabinet 10 fold. So, I can't always guarantee its gonna give you a good sound, but, when deciding whether to keep a head or not, run it through the Skitzoid first before deleting it..

km

Thanks...

Well Hopefully...As bugs get Identified, we RAID them and as it goes...one day there will hopefully be none..

And we can't forget...its gonna be free too!

KM