New mix - Superior 2.0, SM57, etc

Sounds cool dude but that intro is too long! And the hihat should be raised cause right now it just sounds like a drumgroove that goes on forever.

Maybe you could try to raise the gain just a bit on the amp or try quadtrack them.

Other than that this is promising, I'd like to hear more if you have any,

I've got about a dozen or so tunes on there http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=628509
A lot of them use my old really spongy dark guitar sound though. And yeah, the intro was written for vocals that do not exist yet.. I'll cut it in half tonight and add some more riffs when I get home. You think more gain? I already thought my guitar sound was really brutal :D

I agree with what has already been said. Just a couple of other things. I am not a huge fan of the ride cymbal sound. And the toms sound a little thin or distant in the mix. Maybe try bringing them up a hair and adding some body to them. As for the guitars, they sound cool, they just need a hair more gain or maybe a couple more tracks to sound really good. Either way, it sounds very promising. Should sound very cool with a few tweaks.