New mix. what do you guys think?

I like this track and this genre, haha.

I think the synth would benefit from a heavy reverb to let it sit behind the guitars instead of in front or in line with them, maybe even a stereo widener?

I would say duplicate and widen the synth on a separate track blend the two and mix accordingly. That's something I would try but I have never mixed metal with synth do honestly I'm not entirely sure how to approach it. Would probably improve it though. Mix needs glue by the way. Guitar tone is awesome IMO but the instrumentals sound a little scattered. Any info on guitar chain out of curiosity?

From 1:22 the synth is too much in your face in my opinion, you might want to have that part a little deeper fitting in your mix.
You should bring down the gain of the synth over there and drop a little of the high end with an eq,
Otherwise you could try to use reverb with a large room or add some stereo delay. But one thing for sure, bring the level of the synth from 1:22 a little down.

Overal your mix seems balanced to me :)

ha okay thanks guys. the synth was a real synth tho so only post prossessing from here on that but guitars are x50 with tube screamer and god cab. imo its very close to the real thing. i just dont feel like reamping this album. but what do you mean by scattered? like sloppy?