New mix with vocals!

Sound pretty tigt man! I like how you actually have vocals instead of just instrumentals. Something gives me the "a tad too dry" feeling but I can't quite tell what. maybe its the bassdrum.

Thanks. I normally have instrumentals because I write lots of songs, but can't do vocals. Most of my friends live an hour away, so once in a blue moon, I get them to do vocals for me. The vocals have a touch of delay, but I don't think I added enough delay into the mix, so perhaps the vocals sound dry to you. The kick drum, to me at least, sounds pretty nice. Nice mixture of click and low end. But I don't know. You could hear something way different then what I hear.

I might have to listen to this again with my in ears. My speakers aren't the most accurate thing. Btw i love the vocal style too! Brutal

EDIT: sounds way better on my headphones. It's not the kick. The vocals MIGHT be a little dry but idk. The toms are a bit too wide to my liking. I tend to pan my toms 25l 25r and 50r. But sounds great nevertheless!