New Mr. Big Vid

Freaking awesome! I've so missed this group of guys working together. Hopefully, we're gonna get a lot more.

Highly under-rated band. I liked all of their discs (yes, even the one with Ritchie Kotzen, so shoot me)

Oh ProgPower forum. Sometimes I realize that it's just a bunch of old fuckers, with only a few young guys like me mixed in.

I'm 34, so I don't consider myself old there pal and I've always dug this band! Tell me this, how can you like weak, hum drum shit like COLLECTIVE SOUL and not like Mr. Big? Please clarify this for me.

As for this track, I agree with Zod, it sounds strong. It's nice to see an 80's band that can actually pull off some good music!

~Brian~

I'm 34, so I don't consider myself old there pal and I've always dug this band! Tell me this, how can you like weak, hum drum shit like COLLECTIVE SOUL and not like Mr. Big? Please clarify this for me.

As for this track, I agree with Zod, it sounds strong. It's nice to see an 80's band that can actually pull off some good music!

~Brian~

Wha? Accept? Rage? Europe? Helloween? Pretty Maids? Grave Digger? Krokus? King's X? Lillian Axe? Vicious Rumors? There are a few "80's" bands still pumping out good stuff.

Well this was really cool to listen to. I really didnt even know that they were back together, so very happy to see them writing some solid material.

After hearing this, I look forward to hearing what the rest of the cd will be like.

Impressed and hopeful :)

Kings X is awesome, has been awesome, and will continue to be awesome! The only fart patty they poofed out was "Welcome Home Mr Bulbous"

Europes newest disc was really surprisingly good after 20 years of shit

Collective Soul??? What, two good discs and done? And they weren't really even that good! They were the best of the shit that was being dumped into our laps at that point in time. I went back and listened to 4 discs chronologically and couldn't believe I actually bought this shit! Awful! Just my opinion, mind you

King's X is garbage. Helloween, Vicious Rumours, Rage, Blind Guardian, Pretty Maids, Forbidden... all releasing quality music nowadays.

Kings X

Gretchen Goes To Nebraska...all time classic!
Dogman...Damn near a classic!
Ear Candy...on par with Dogman
Ogre Tones...fucking superb!
XV...still on par with most of their other "near classic" discs.

Vicious Rumors...a fucking disgrace. They should have hung it up when "The Voice" died, but instead stained their legacy with 15 years of shit. The only disc worth listening to was with James Rivera, everything else sucked!

Rage...lol...yeah, they did great closing ProgPower. Theres a reason why the place emptied, and it wasn't because everybody was tired after a long day. Its because somebody shat on the floor

Helloween just bores me to tears since "The Dark Ride"

Blind Guardian and Forbidden both released ball crushing new discs recently

Kings X

Gretchen Goes To Nebraska...all time classic!
Dogman...Damn near a classic!
Ear Candy...on par with Dogman
Ogre Tones...fucking superb!
XV...still on par with most of their other "near classic" discs.

I guess my issue with King's X is that my first two experiences with them were a really bad album (don't recall which) and an uninspired live performance. When I say they're garbage, it's obviously personal opinion. I have tried checking them out again, but it never really did it for me. Different strokes, I guess...