NEW MUSIC

It should be back from duplication around the October 11th at which point I will make it available through CD BABY and Itunes, Napster, and Rhapsody.

Ted

Those songs were really cool. I'll definently make the purchase when you get it up on itunes.

I'm working on it. It's up as we speak but I have no clue about HTML so it looks pretty lame right now.
Hey Ted,

Good job on the solo CD AND the HTML (or more specifically CSS)! I think you page looked fine this morning when I put in a friends request! The couple of tracks I listened to so far, sounded real nice.

Now that you have that out of the way, how about throwing us rabid fans a bone - a new Enchant album would be AWESOME!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'm really digging these songs, Ted. I've been replaying those clips over and over again. Some very nice hooks and melodies there. And your voice sounds fantastic! Gives me shivers.

Ted,
which music service puts the most money into your hands? As that will be the one I will use to buy these tracks. I prefer either Emusic, itunes or Napster, but I really want to buy it where it helps you the best. Thanks so much.

Cdbaby.com will have the album on their site by next week. They will also provide digital distribution. Theoretically I should see money from either(which will be a nice change from being on a label). I will post a link here and on my myspace page as soon as I have one.

Thank you all for your interest.

Ted