New Night Over Europe – 2010 Spring Tour

Katatonia Moderator

New Metal Member
Nov 22, 2009
It’s been a while since we were roaming the European roads on eight wheels, but as of today we can proudly announce the confirmed dates for the New Night Over Europe 2010 spring tour which will run from early March through April. Support bands to be confirmed. Keep checking out the tour section for updates as we may schedule a few more gigs here and there. Ticket links for all dates will be up there soon. We’re excited and we hope you are too. See you at the shows!

:cry:No Danish dates either!!!!!:cry:

:Smug:Hopefully they will do a Scandinavian tour later on next year:Smug:

what the fuck?! no scandinavian dates :EEE I mean, what the fuuucck!!! I sincerely hope that scandinavian tour is going to be made too. BUT for not THIS SUCKS

:headbang::kickass::headbang:

So if things don't change, they'll start in Hamburg- that's pretty perfect! 'Cause I want to be the first to hear the new songs live :)
I just don't like the Logo in Hamburg that much. But the Lido in Berlin is a nice choice.

:cry:No Danish dates either!!!!!:cry:

:Smug:Hopefully they will do a Scandinavian tour later on next year:Smug:

Yes, some Scandinavian gigs in summer, please!

Yay, Barcelona's waiting for Katatonia again (but with more crowd than the last "so-intimate" time).

And let's see if this time I can get my vinyl boxes signed :/

Kataweekend... ah the good old days are back :loco:

I'll probably just be able to make it to one gig, with the little one and all, but I hope to see some of you wellknown (and new) faces there :)