new nightwish singer

Interesting... I wouldn't have reconised that as nightwish had I not known then again Tarja's voice was so unique I didn't associate that youtube clip with the band.

I like Nightwish, but Tarja's stupid operatic vocals really bugged me so I could never listen to much of them. Hopefully this one will appeal to me more.

shes so gorgeous :D i have to say i love her voice, they needed something a little different..

promo-anette.jpg

I actually really liked Tarja's voice. Would have liked to have heard something with a bit more fire in it's belly as the first release. Doesn't sound at all like the Nightwish I've come to know and love, however will reserve judgement until the new album is released as this is just one song of many to come.

I really like that new singer, the tracks I've heard so far with her have been great :) It'll be interesting to see what she's like onstage, in front of an audience etc :)

Btw, is it just me or is there an uncanny resemblence between her and the guy who sang for Sweden in this years Eurovision?

I think if there was one are where Tarja was not so strong it was in the "front person" role in the live setting. I'll be interested to see how the new lady does on that score

Yeah, while I never got to see them live with her it's quite obvious on the the "End of an Era" DVD that she was on the wrong side of the frontwoman/vocalist line, a great vocalist but she did'nt have the crowd in her hands

I guess those pictures prove why Tarja is'nt a huge hit with every guy, she's really hot in about half of those pics, and then there's the other half where her hair is just.. crazy