New Nile song!

^Yeah, both are in my top death metal bands, what kind of growl pitch-wise does Vincent use anyways? Or is it variant on some albums or what? Karl's growls are higher in the mix and Dallas's vocals shine better than here on AOTW.

^Yeah, both are in my top death metal bands, what kind of growl pitch-wise does Vincent use anyways? Or is it variant on some albums or what? Karl's growls are higher in the mix and Dallas's vocals shine better than here on AOTW.

dave's vocals on the early albums are somewhat similar to vocals used on the first possessed album but much more clear, vicious and all around effective.

MA's 1st 3 albums are perfection on EVERY level, the best vocalist, easily one of the best drummers and easily one of the best guitarists in DM. Nile is like MA with a technical upgrade and the epic songwriting.

Edit: holy fuck this nile album is soooooooooo brutal/heavy/crushing. Jesus christ, just 30 seconds of "even the gods must die" nearly makes my speakers explode.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

^Yeah, that's been playing for a while here too. Aren't Vincent's growls on Domination lower than the first 3? I noticed in his live performances he doesn't use the O with his mouth like most DM vocalists.

^^ :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

even the gods must die, ithyphallic, essential salts, and eat of the dead are kicking my ass. This shit is so fucking brutal :kickass:

This will be some great workout music when it is released :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I feel without right now because I'm thinking to myself "I'm in the mood for the new Nile" but I can't listen to it for about a month.

The new song is excellent but isn't very unique. I hope that the other songs try to do something really different.

Edit: oh didn't notice the E-Card, listening now.
Its pretty excellent, some good instrumentation. The new albums should be good then.

The new Nile album is brilliant. No doubt plenty arseholes won't like it for the simple reason it'll be a bit popular. Not "underground" enough. Too "trendy".

Sometimes music is popular because it's actually good. That's why so many metal fans enjoy Nile, yet have no fucking idea who Asphyx are.
Ha ha!