New Nine Inch Nails cd in two weeks!

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Well hopefully. The website reads two weeks just like before ghosts, and he already released a new single today.

Very With Teethish.

Trent is a machine! :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah this song is awesome. its simply and catchy as hell. i think if anything it will be like a 5 track EP.
I was thinking more of the lines of an EP too, but I found out that they wrote, and recorded the song, and had it up within 24 hour time span. Now that is cool! I hope this is a full length follow up to the concept of Year Zero, which he stated was a probability this year.

I never got how this cd was supposed to be. Was it 5 cd's at once or something? I'm confused

Nothing is or was announced this is news to everyone. You're most likely thinking of Ghosts, which was so last month. :lol:

Seems like he had a creative block for about 5 years, and then exploded with ideas.

I like his vox a lot so I'd personally say wait. But Downward Spiral, and The Fragile are must own albums if you don't have those already.

creative block = record label

Well plus I know he thought The Fragile was a failure for a while, which couldn't be further than the truth. Although I guess a lot of that is directly tied to the label. He's never really gotten along with his labels though especially TNT.

I like his vox a lot so I'd personally say wait. But Downward Spiral, and The Fragile are must own albums if you don't have those already.

I've got a bunch of them. Have to say that The Great Below and We're in This Together are the only songs to make me really sexually excited yet. I'm hoping for that to change though

Then you're weird... but seriously since you like depressing songs it doesn't get much more depressing than "hurt." Actually The Downward Spiral as a whole is really depressing, and needs to be heard from start to finish.

Impressed? No because it should have been done long looooong before. NIN is the win!

Looks like youtube removed the video. Anyway, I still need to buy their last album, but I always look forward to anything Trent releases. I really need to snap out of this coma I've been in for the past year and a half and get with it. I even missed the last gig they had in my area because I "forgot" about it, and I even had a ticket. :erk:

i agree with Bluesky, you should check Downward Spiral. It has that Raw Pure Anger and Hatred to it. The Fragile is amazing but will take a few listens to probably get. its really layered and organic sounding.