New Nine Inch Nails cd in two weeks!

i agree with Bluesky, you should check Downward Spiral. It has that Raw Pure Anger and Hatred to it. The Fragile is amazing but will take a few listens to probably get. its really layered and organic sounding.

^What he said. The Fragile is really amazing once you take it all in after many, not a few, listens. Back-to-back songs like The Frail/The Wretched and La Mer/The Great Below are outstanding. Trent knows what he's doing.

Just downloaded it, frist couple of songs sound great so far. It's been a while since I frequently listened to NiN, prolly around the release of With Teeth, but this release has made me interested again. Year Zero sounds like The Slip? ^

Just downloaded it, frist couple of songs sound great so far. It's been a while since I frequently listened to NiN, prolly around the release of With Teeth, but this release has made me interested again. Year Zero sounds like The Slip? ^

Year zero has more of an electronic vibe to it. but its still very upbeat and rockish in parts. if you like the slip then give it a listen.

Crazy that he really ended up releasing another album today!

Hehe, ya tell me about it. Used to be 4 years between albums. I will say I miss the dark days of TDS...I haven't downloaded this one yet but since WT it's been a more poppy, electronica sound.

Hehe, ya tell me about it. Used to be 4 years between albums. I will say I miss the dark days of TDS...I haven't downloaded this one yet but since WT it's been a more poppy, electronica sound.

I love all his stuff, but I know what you mean darker. This is he darkest stuff in a while. It has a really dark vibe to it that's hard to explain even though it's heavily beat oriented. Also there are 3 instrumental tracks. Greatest living artist imo.