New norther's album cover

I had never been bothered by their lyrics. In fact I really like them, it suits the music perfectly and the vocals are the best out of those bands that sound the same (CoB, Norther, Kalmah, Imperanon, etc).

Looks killer. As for the lyrics, some of the more blatant ones(Unleash Hell, etc)are written with a sense of humor, remember.

And i can say that IMO Pete's vocals on this album are giving Tomas Lindberg a run for his money. And i don't say that lightly. They get more brutal with each album but they still keep their melody.

2007, its more of a symphony, not only will it feature said monkeys throwing shit on a keyboard, but it will also feature a million monkeys throwing shit on a fretboard at a million miles an hour(and it'll still sound better than kerry king), as well as the same for drums and bass

it looks good, but a bit computerised, also if day zero is anything to judge this by then this ain't gunna be a very good album

I was listening to Solution 7 yesterday and holy fuck is it ever metalcorish. I really don't like it at all. It follows the same vocal patterns as all those metalcore bands like Trivium, All That Remains, etc. :ill: