new opener?

harms way

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2003
Visit site
Hows it goin everyone? Anthrax is my favorite band and I visit this message board daily, but I never registered untill now since you guys do a good enough job covering different topics of discussion. Anyways, I just seen that E-Town Concrete is taking one of the 2 empty spots on Ozzfest's 2nd stage for the remainder of the tour. Does anybody know who will fill their spot for the remaining dates with Anthrax?

Hopefully they'll just give Lacuna Coil more time, the only thing I would rather them do would be to bring Iron Maiden in to open for them, but we all know that would never come true, I can't wait, I'm going to the show on the 23rd in Poughkeepsie, NY it's gonna rule!

In St. Louis they had a local band on before ETown. The funny thing was, the Iron Maiden they were playing before Anthrax came on got a better crowd response than ETown...

Brentney Spears said:
Slayer busy these days?
I thought I heard that Slayer is going to tour starting in October.
Love to see them and Thrax together. \nn/ never saw Slayer. Some friends and I went to see them once and they oversold the tickets, so we were turned away at the door. When I got home I found out there was a riot after we had left. :yell:

SCott308 said:
They are supposed to be touring with Hatebreed. Don't know why, since they had Hatebreed open for them not long ago.

Scott
there's a slayer vs hatebreed rant going on at KNAC.com on the Hatebreed Announces Album Title, Tour Dates rant. :loco: