New Opeth drummer...

excellent post but I do believe you are mistaken in thinking that there is still a vacancy in the opeth lineup, you see it has been filled by witchery/bloodbath drummer martin axe axenrot good day sir hope for more contributions from u!

-I

lmao...

On 2nd thought... the OP DOES have a point. Since Gene was in The Grand Conjuration video (was he even? I turned the shit off when I realized how bad it was, about 10 seconds into it), he MUST be perfect for Opeth. Because only drummers that are perfect for Opeth can be in their shitty music video.

I really hated that video, especially the presence of Gene. It was kind of like a opunch in the guts because Lopez was still a member. They didn't need to show his face. It would have been better with an unknown drummer in the shadows who we could pretend was Lopez.

~random~ said:
I really hated that video, especially the presence of Gene. It was kind of like a opunch in the guts because Lopez was still a member. They didn't need to show his face. It would have been better with an unknown drummer in the shadows who we could pretend was Lopez.

yeah im thinking that borders on disrespectful. i wonder how lopez felt?

How long has Axernot been replacing Lopez at live performances? I wonder if the drummer I saw at their concert was him.
Mikael named him "the devastator" and said that he isn't Legolas :lol:

i think axe will shit in front of lopez, its like an padawan becoming a dark vader