*new* Opeth interview! (funny!)

Very amusing interview. And I have to agree tina is hot.

Oh and thats pretty mean thorns lol.

Hmmm its like 4 o clock now. Screw sleep Ill just stay up.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I assumed it was that kid that posted this thread. It's not very nice of you to say that shit if it was. The chick was rather attractive after all.

hehehe thanks dude :p (yes i did post the interview) but yeah, i agree with you and Reverend up there... Rob's easily one of the coolest people i've met around here - it's pretty hard to *not* like him once you meet him... you gotta look beyond the surface, people!! :)

...and yeah, i almost went into shock when Mikael said he'd never heard any Vintersorg! the man's missing out!!!!

Reactions: Stormwatch
hehe okay here's an explanation for those last two questions:

When we interviewed In Flames and Soilwork a few weeks before Opeth, we'd got there early, were just standing around, trying to find the nonexistant tour manager... then we got hungry, so we went to this grocery store, got drinks and a box of Lucky Charms. (this was around 4pm) ...so we head back to the venue, eating Lucky Charms, offering them to various band members and roadies.. and obviously they're just like "What the hell?!?!" ...so Rob grabs his autograph marker and we proceed to deface Lucky on the box... hehehe
you can see a picture of that here:
www.geocities.com/rattylhed/kvlt.jpg
...surprisingly a lot more people ate the Lucky Charms after we added the fake corpse paint! :)

...and the flying monkeys, hehe that's just from a bet Rob had with a friend :)

i'm not lying, but ur guys' 2 interviews are probably the best opeth interviews i've ever read (i read the first one a few months ago). seriously, they talk so much more like normal people with you guys, since it's not some gay interview with real stupid questions (i think flying monkey questions are funny)...

thank you, hope u guys do more with them in the future, hopefully some audio hosting would be nice, but text is fine with me for the time being... anyway good luck with the interviewing... and again, thx...

I AGREE! the interview was excellent! Funny, intersting and just the best interview with Opeth I have read.

And of course, I'm totally psyched about the new album! But, I can wait...for as long as it takes.

Ah, and yes...Tina IS gorgeous. I had to mention it, because it is definitely the truth....