New Opeth Interview (In Finnish)

sometimes I wish I knew 6 languages.....so far only 5.....!!!!...even 5 is not enough sometimes...gosh darn it...!!!!....PEAC EOUT

I translate the first paragraph:

"Jos Opeth hajoaisi, perustaisin varmaankin uuden bändin, joka soittaisi loppujen lopuksi melkein Opethin kuuloista musiikkia tai sitten jäisin vain koti-isäksi ja, no, perustaisin lopulta tyttäreni kanssa goottimetallibändin!"

=

"If Opeth would break up, I propably would start a new band that would play in the end almost Opeth like music, or else I just would stay home to be a father and.... Well, in the end I would start a Goth-metal band with my doughter!"

Näinhän se. Åkerfeldtin mielipiteet on kyl muuttunu ajan myötä, Beyond Ghost Reveriesillä sanoi, että Opethin hajoaminen ei olis ongelma, tässä toisin.

Another "If Opeth would break up" by mike...
I don't know about you but i get the impression that the upcoming album could be the last

I think the only time, or way Opeth will ever ''break up'' is if mike feels that they will, or are about to tarnish their name.

Opeth is mikes baby, hes not going to just throw the towel in. But forwhatever reason Opeth has a chance of ruining their integrety Mike will likely put a stop on the Opeth name because im sure in a few years a new generation of prog fans, or metal fans will look back at the bands of the 90s and some bands will still have a non- tainted legacy (opeth, tool, radiohead ect) but then some bands will have a tainted legacy for whatever reason (in flames, metallica ..ect)

But yeah aslong as Mike is still strong in opeth, and things are not looking to tarnish the name. i dont feel Opeth is going to break up at all...

and iv searched for tons of translators and every page i went to is terrible.

i think i remember an interview saying that opeth is under contract with roadrunner for 3 albums so we can look forward to at least one more after the 2008 release