New Opeth merch at the US tour?

Shirts are 30 dollars, unfortunately, but it's better than Prog Nation. They had a few Watershed shirts, a few with pieces of artwork from the Watershed booklet and there was also one or two Opeth logo shirts. I didn't see what they actually had at Prog Nation so I don't know if any of them are new.

Those who have gone to a show already on their US Tour...what merch did they have? what are the prices? hope they're not charging $30 for a shirt :(

Yeah, they're charging $30 a shirt. Who gives a fuck though? I bought a t-shirt for me and a cute little Watershed girl t-shirt for my girlfriend. The best part is that I'm supporting my favorite band at the same time :)

in philly the merch was:

high on fire - death is this communion cover
high on fire - some other random shirt
high on fire - beer cooler sleeve thing ($5)

nachtmystium - never stop the madness
nachtmystium - worldfall cover (I think?)
nachtmystium - poster
then the instinct: decay, worldfall, and assassins cds

opeth - watershed hoody ($60) and a bunch of watershed themed shirts ($30), then a poster and some other random shit which varied from $5-20...think they were selling the watershed cd too but I didnt really look...130 on merch from all 3 bands was enough for me

nachtmystium - never stop the madness
nachtmystium - worldfall cover (I think?)
nachtmystium - poster
then the instinct: decay, worldfall, and assassins cds

They also had Instinct: Decay shirts. On a Myspace bulletin, they claimed they would have Worldfall vinyls + Asaassins t-shirts and hoodies. However, they did not have either. I was quite dissapointed because I really wanted to pick up a Worldfall vinyl. Oh well.

BTW, I screamed "never stop the madness" at Blake after Nachtmystium's set. He gave me the horns.

They also had Instinct: Decay shirts. On a Myspace bulletin, they claimed they would have Worldfall vinyls + Asaassins t-shirts and hoodies. However, they did not have either. I was quite dissapointed because I really wanted to pick up a Worldfall vinyl. Oh well.

BTW, I screamed "never stop the madness" at Blake after Nachtmystium's set. He gave me the horns.

I got the shirt with the text on the back that said
"you should have never followed me here, all that awaits...my apex divine" etc. They had another shirt but I honestly don't remember what it was, I thought it was the Worldfall shirt but maybe it was the Instinct shirt. Sucks that they didn't have anything else, but I'm gonna order a "Never Stop the Madness" hoodie and a Worldfall LS from here soon anyway. It probably would have been $60 there anyway, like the Opeth ones were.

It's not the band that always sets the price for merch, but the venue.

Nah, it's almost always the band, or rather their management. I doubt Mikael and Frederick are sitting there trying to figure out how much to charge for t-shirts, of course.

At the Worcester show, they had Opeth onesies for babies. I had asked Anna about that maybe a year ago, and she said no baby clothes as of yet. Cool to see them have them now, but now my babies are both too big for onesies! If they were still that little, I'd have bought one in a heartbeat. Even at $30.

Hopefully Travis gets a cut from each shirt sold.

I seriously doubt he does.

I got a Watershed shirt at PN. It was $30... but then I got it signed and now I can't wear because I'm scared to damage the signatures. ;)

I wanted one of those WS hoodies but yeah, they were just way too expensive. I'm interested in seeing those other graphic shirts.