New Opeth..

I think it's great. I avoided Opeth for a long time, dismissing them as pretentious prog. Then I listened to a couple albums and they really impressed me. The new one is an excellent addition to their catalog.

Damn, despite my earlier comment, I really want to get into these guys again, I feel like picking up Watershed.

The album is pretty good, could be their best album since Still Life. The whole album seems to have a different feel to it then previous albums, it seems like a lot more clean vocals get used in this album then anything before.

I'm not quite sure what to think right now but it is slowly growing on me. I like the first half but I get bored somewhere in the middle and lose interest. I'm gonna continue playing it in my car for the next week and see if the rest of it clicks with me. I have to admit, it took me 2-3 years to like My Arms, Your Hearse, which has now become one of my favorite albums from the band.

i just got the special edition with DVD in the mail. much like frosties.. i need to sit and absorb it. dedicate an evening or something to it

The single version of Porcelain Heart is pretty dull, and the editing is absolutely atrocious, how is this song compared to the rest of the album?