New Opeth..

Good album, but not amazing, The Lotus Eater sucks. And who the hell is that on the back cover?

I think it's a mix of 4 photographs, try to separate them in Photoshop, you'll see 4 different emotions.

For now, only Travis Smith and Opeth may confirm it.

I agree with Aeonblade, the Lotus Eater was terrible, but the rest of the album was pretty good

Watershed is a really good album, it is a HUGE improvement from Ghost Reveries (not that that was a bad album) . Burden is one of my favorite songs on the album.

I don't prefer Watershed to GR, that was a super strong album, but its really grown on me now that I sort of know what I'm getting when I listen to it. Hessian Peel has to be my favourite song on the album, just brilliantly put together, and I don't find the big jump from the quiet to the heavy awkward, like people think, Opeth have been doing that for a long time. Maybe a little bit weaker as a whole, as Opeth albums go, but still brilliant.

I'm not sure if it's better than Ghost Reveries or not, I remember loving it when it came out, but when I went back to it last week it was like "God, why won't this song end?" But anyway, Watershed is solid, better than the lame duo of Damnation and Deliverance.

Another great effort by the kings, but not my favorite yet. Hex Omega is not a very effective closer for the album, IMO. And for those of you who say The Lotus Eater sucks...:ill: you must be listening to a different song than I am. That and Heir Apparent are the highlights of the album.

^ Yeah, The Lotus Eater has to be my second favourite off the album, it was my first until Hessian over took it, such a fantastic song. I find I'm getting Heir Apparent stuck in my head a lot too, even though I originally didn't like it that much.