New Orphaned Land sideproject

OK- I really did not want to give the game away yet, but.... here it is.

When Orphaned Land were getting the idea to do a special show for their 13th birthday, I was overthere in Israel to visit them. Everyone was speaking of it so enthousiastically that I really felt I had to be part of it too. So as soon as I got home- I checked my budgets and booked me another trip.
Unfortunately ( or should I say: unfortuNathalie?) the show was moved to anther date just 2 days prior to my departure so I had no chance to reschedule the trip- booohooo cry!
On the evening that the show was supposed to be staged, the whole band went up to the Shuni site, in case any fans would show up that had not heard or read about the changing of the showdate. ( note> have you ever heard of a band doing something like that for their fans? I just LOVE these guys!)

So I came along and we were overthere for maybe 2 hours. Ofcourse we had to find something to occupy ourselves and since no one had brought an instrument or anything we were just joking and stuff. So we came up with this idea to form a new band- everyone knows I like depressing stuff like doom and Eden is always giving me a hard time for this!- It was supposed to be the most depressing and gloomy doom metal band ever! I took out my camera and we decided to make the first promo shots for the band then and there. So what you get is basically Kobi, Matti and Eden trying to look like they are crying because of the very serious and doomy atmosphere of the band- not by coincidence named > Orphan's Tears.

Afterwards we were looking at the pics and really laughing about them- we had such a great time fooling round and making up funny demo names! We were talking about how funny it would be to put the pics in the forum announcing that his was a new sideproject to Orphaned Land- everyone gave their ok and so I put the pics in there.

That's the whole story- fun between friends.

Hope you enjoyed the joke???