New Pentagram (Mezarkabul) DVD

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
For those of you who are interested in the Turkish heavy metal band Pentagram, their 20th Anniversary DVD is now out. It's a concert DVD which features songs from all of their albums and even guest appearances by their former members (Murat Ilkan and Ogun Sanlisoy duet on the song "Bir" for instance). It's pro-shot with multiple cameras, etc.

It's available in PAL format only though. I have no idea as to when/if they'll issue it in NTSC format.

Just in case anyone cares...

Cheers!

Oh, yeah...some of us definitely care. Actually, Claus and I spoke about booking the band for PP Scandinavia this time....!

I'm gonna get myself a copy of that DVD! Great stuff.:headbang:

L

I have an old VCD of a Merzarkabul show from Istanbul that was pretty good, even though the sync was a little off. I am going to try and get there from somewhere. Thanks for the heads up.

Bear

For those of you who are interested in the Turkish heavy metal band Pentagram, their 20th Anniversary DVD is now out. It's a concert DVD which features songs from all of their albums and even guest appearances by their former members (Murat Ilkan and Ogun Sanlisoy duet on the song "Bir" for instance). It's pro-shot with multiple cameras, etc.

It's available in PAL format only though. I have no idea as to when/if they'll issue it in NTSC format.

Just in case anyone cares...

Cheers!
YES!:worship: Mezarkabul rules! I am into this band thanks to Batmura!:kickass: All hail Turkish metal!:headbang: