new Periphery single

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
New single "Light" by PERIPHERY on their myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/periphery

Album out 4-20 :lol:

tbh... the single sounds kind of thin. But I know I can't really judge it too much based on a compressed Myspace encoding. Guess we'll just have to wait and hear it as it was intended when it's officially out. Some of Bulb's self-produced stuff has better recording quality and more dynamic range than this does. What are your guys' thoughts?

bulb's already got a thread going in rate my mix yo, first page

my bad. I did a search and didn't find anything on it. I'll have to check it out. I'm sure there are others that missed it too probably.

my bad. I did a search and didn't find anything on it. I'll have to check it out. I'm sure there are others that missed it too probably.

he might be more apt to address the production issues there is all....just doing my civic duty.

I saw them in San Francisco in February. Tight as fuck. No singer though. Got to meet Bulb. I expected him to be a cool dude but he was way fucking cooler than I expected.

21948_100466669991019_100000830591529_9536_5375684_n.jpg

I'm the drunk guy on the right. My friend is the drunk guy at the bottom, Bulb is the guy that looks like Misha, and I have no idea who the other two dudes are.

Don't get me wrong... I love Bulb's work, but the mix just sounds kind of flat. Again, it could be just the myspace player, as I doubt Misha would put out anything below standard from his other stuff. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed. The song sounds cool as fuck and of course, Misha's guitar playing is great!

Don't get me wrong... I love Bulb's work, but the mix just sounds kind of flat. Again, it could be just the myspace player, as I doubt Misha would put out anything below standard from his other stuff. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed. The song sounds cool as fuck and of course, Misha's guitar playing is great!

Sounds like normal Periphery/Bulb mix, as in good :)