PERIPHERY - Short Album Teaser uploaded to myspace!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Hey guys, we got a short little clip of Letter Experiment with Chris's vocals up on our myspace for you guys to check out!!
The vocals were produced and mixed by the one and only Casey Sabol.

Its the first clip on the page and you can here it here:
http://www.myspace.com/periphery

Enjoy!

i thought it was forbidden to use glitch ever again on these forums :loco:

anyways, great as always.

but bulb, i hope that all your great guitar ideas can still shine through this wall of vocals...

That sounded awesome and you guys fucking killed it tonight at the House of Blues. It was good to finally (if only briefly) meet you, Misha, and big surprise on my part that Nolly was filling in on bass! Actually chilled with him a fair bit of the night. Hope the rest of the tour goes well!

hey thanks a lot guys!!
jeff, great to finally meet you in person, sorry we didnt have much of a chance to talk but our tour manager and i had been planning since the beginning of the tour to rent a ferarri and drive it around vegas, and that is exactly what we did hahah!

that's some of the best vocal producing i've heard as of late. love it. all of it.

they're overpowering the mix a bit heavily, but i'm sure you're still going to tweak that aspect of it.

I'm not a big fan of the cleans but I wish i could scream like that! Cannot figure it out to save my life.