Periphery Album News and Sampler Clip!!

i am so happy you guys dig this!
(and i know spencer is too haha!)

fader: interesting you should say that, we might need a remix in the semi near future!!

im always stunned thinking that this guy sounds like this when singing ;D
i like "burn" more, but that song's also insane!

I'm not digging it as much. But i'll wait till the album. Guitars don't feel as upfront and djenty and the singers character sounds a bit immature for my taste.

thanks guys!!
just a quick note btw, this is literally the vocals sitting over the instrumental track, i have yet to mix everything at my place (will be doing that soon)
but everything should sit a lot better and have more of its own space then (...hopefully!)

Just had a listen, this is sounding awsome, great work! i cannot wait, its been to long already! are you going to keep the joke endings? i love them, hehhehhe sillly......

Dude I think for b sides like if they put out i lost my lunch in my pants as a bonus track that would be funny, but it would bug the fuck out of me if it was on the official release. In my opinion it takes away from the music and the flow of song to song. Periphery needs to be taken seriously, especially cause I wouldn't be surprised if with their actual singing and talent they became a really big thing. Jokes at the end of a video or demo are one thing. On an official release its just lame as in "Good friends and a bottle of pills" off Pantera's Far Beyond Driven, it just breaks the flow of that otherwise fucking brilliant and heavy album. Just my two cents though.

Cheers,
George.

kinda sucks about the new singer yet again. The tunes are sounding good as usual although i prefer the last guys take on light. Still looking forward to this album. 2010 will be a happy year if i manage to get both a Periphery and a Tesseract album!

Dude I think for b sides like if they put out i lost my lunch in my pants as a bonus track that would be funny, but it would bug the fuck out of me if it was on the official release. In my opinion it takes away from the music and the flow of song to song. Periphery needs to be taken seriously, especially cause I wouldn't be surprised if with their actual singing and talent they became a really big thing. Jokes at the end of a video or demo are one thing. On an official release its just lame as in "Good friends and a bottle of pills" off Pantera's Far Beyond Driven, it just breaks the flow of that otherwise fucking brilliant and heavy album. Just my two cents though.

Cheers,
George.

Yer you have a good point, it would break the flow of the album. probably best to keep it as a once off on the end of the album or something! either way, can't wait for this album :)