PERIPHERY - New song from our upcoming album is up on our NEW myspace layout!!

Have almost gotten used to Spencers vocals now, can't wait to hear the album!
Misha, pleeeeeeeease put it on soundclick, I need the new version on my iPod : C

Thanks so much guys!! Im glad you guys are digging it! There is only more to come...way more!!

Nice song!

Sounds like you guys recorded with Taylor Larson? Or at least the drums sound like it. I dig the stuff i've heard from him

Ah i actually produced and recorded everything except for the vocals which were done by our good friend Matt Murphy in San Diego!

And let's hope the rumors of him being horrible live aren't true.

in our opinion he is by far the best live singer we have had and is only getting better, there are videos on youtube if you want to see for yourself

in our opinion he is by far the best live singer we have had and is only getting better, there are videos on youtube if you want to see for yourself

Good to hear this straight from you. Couldn't find any vids of him last time I checked...will definitely go searching.

Edit: Just watched a few vids...he's definitely pretty pitchy and "strainy" at times, but those vocs aren't easy to pull off.

Good to hear this straight from you. Couldn't find any vids of him last time I checked...will definitely go searching.

Edit: Just watched a few vids...he's definitely pretty pitchy and "strainy" at times, but those vocs aren't easy to pull off.

watch the ones at fubar, i thought he did great there
he has been improving every show, i think in a few months he will be absolutely golden
nah no need for live autotune, unless its for our backup vocals hahah

watch the ones at fubar, i thought he did great there
he has been improving every show, i think in a few months he will be absolutely golden
nah no need for live autotune, unless its for our backup vocals hahah

Those are the vids I watched. Definitely not horrible, I was glad to discover. Seriously, hitting those notes obviously isn't easy, and doing it live requires some serious endurance that only playing live can build up. Not to mention the monitoring, etc., issues that inevitably occur in a live environment.

I know you wouldn't just settle for anyone in your band, and I have no doubts that he'll be just fine. :)

Will never understand why this band decided to continuously seek out generic singers.