Bulb/Periphery update!! New Singer!! New Clip of said singer!!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Sup dudes and dudettes!

So we have had to part ways with Jake Veredika due to some personal reasons, but we found an AMAZING singer in the process.
Casey Sabol is his name, and you can hear some vocals he laid over the latest Juggernaut clip i posted over on the myspace site.
Anyways we are all really stoked and we cant wait to see what he is going to come up with for all the other songs! (as Jake requested that we dont use his lyrics or vocals on the songs)

You can check it out on our myspace at: www.myspace.com/periphery

Enjoy!!

wow that blows bro! ive been listening to your tunes for close to 3 years now back when you had a girl singing and wow this guy sounds great for you guys! good luck with the new dood. I hope to someday see you guys live man you need to get out to michigan

i know this isnt realy the place but if you guys do ever go out on tour i run a small production company and would love to book you guys for a Michigan show

sorry to hear that! i loved that guys voice

but....this new dude is killer!!!!! great voice man. seriously

man i just listened a few more times...that guy is really good man

i can NOT wait for an album

Well im happy that most of you guys like it, im definitely ultra excited to see what he is going to do with the other songs because i feel like i have gained a new instrument or layer to add to the songs instead of just plain vocals if that makes sense!

Wow.. I think this new vocalist is gonna take your music to another level man. I understand what you mean about having gained a new instrument with this guy...
Adding layered harmonies the way he does do really fit in nicely. Vewy tasteful :)
The harmonies that start at 01:48 are amazing.. I guess he's an Imogen Heap fan? :p

Wow.. I think this new vocalist is gonna take your music to another level man. I understand what you mean about having gained a new instrument with this guy...
Adding layered harmonies the way he does do really fit in nicely. Vewy tasteful :)
The harmonies that start at 01:48 are amazing.. I guess he's an Imogen Heap fan? :p

Yeah dude i love his approach to harmonies as well, very unique but melodic, and yeah he is an imogen heap fan hehe.

Why haven't you guys released an album yet? Are record companies stupid? Do you want to do it yourself? Come on now Misha, get the thumb out and get the ball going ffs!

No doubt that the kid has an incredible voice, but I don't think he's doing right by the song. He's singing scalar patterns that would sound good over changes, but the changes aren't there. He starts to ascend and when he drops back in, you expect the key of the riff to change, but it doesn't and to me it's sounding kinda awkward. Killer singer, though.