New personal drum mix

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's hard to give an opinion because the drums have no context. Drum sounds are very subjective and one (that's me trying to sound posh) can only say if they are good or bad based on what else is happening within a song.

However, I really like the kick! :p

Here's my 2 cents.
-I totally agree with what the other dude said. It's kinda hard to critique drums when theres nothing else happening in your mix. I usually record scratch guitar tracks for when I mix my drums, this way I know how snappy my snare needs to be or how much thump or click my kick needs. I strongly recommend mixing drums with guitar scratch tracks.

-another thing. I usually tend to try to match how much compression I put on my kick and toms. For example, when there's drum fills that include the toms and kick, I want them to gel together and have a nice balanced flow during the fill. If the Kick is hitting too hard (high attack, slow release, on comp) and the toms are just boomy, your fills are going to sound like shit. Try to make the kick and toms have the same texture so they can blend nicely. Of course this all depends on what type of song it is.

What snare is that? I like it. And what kind of post precessing is going on with the snare