New pickup mix

No problem. Hopefully one day I can get a good amp sim like Pod HD. Until then I have to use free vsts.

I have a POD HD and I'm selling it. LePou stuff is better. TSE is better. Ignite Amps is better. Recabinet is better. Trust me. :lol:

The first clip sounds much better to me, though it sounds like you changed your amp settings as well, but it's definitely clearer and more professional-sounding.

Re: getting people to listen, try posting on SevenString.org instead. I've stopped posting my stuff here even though I love this board (and hate SS.org 90% of the time) because there are simply fewer users, and most of them are professionals who have shit to do. But you'll get many more replies over there.

I have a POD HD and I'm selling it. LePou stuff is better. TSE is better. Ignite Amps is better. Recabinet is better. Trust me. :lol:

The first clip sounds much better to me, though it sounds like you changed your amp settings as well, but it's definitely clearer and more professional-sounding.

Re: getting people to listen, try posting on SevenString.org instead. I've stopped posting my stuff here even though I love this board (and hate SS.org 90% of the time) because there are simply fewer users, and most of them are professionals who have shit to do. But you'll get many more replies over there.

Thanks for the feedback but I am not sure about the Pod HD thing man. I have heard some great tones out of it. And yes I did change my amp settings. I was using X50 v2 demo I think for the second clip and for the pickup test I was using the free older version of X50.

To me X50 2 is the best sounding VST software but it cost like 70 dollars I think. Worth it though.
I use plugins from Pod Farm too because they can be separated, like the pod farm gate and compression and think they sound great/work well. Also thanks I'll trying Sevenstrings. I have used that site for a couple of questions before.

From what I heard Pod HD is the poor mans Axe FX. Well the PoD HD Pro X. I don't know if there is a sound difference between them

If you can't get a tone you like from ampsims, you most likely won't be able to get it with an axe fx either.