New Pics from Dallas

Yah, kinda like you, Patric. hahaha.

I'm glad you all think these are allright. I was pissed that they didn't all turn out. There were a lot of ones with goofy poses, but hell, my freind and I sometimes missed everyone all together. Ode to Shiner! I look forward to seeing your pics, BlackwaterNymph, and Justin, I wish I could say I remember seeing you, I think I do, but I don't remember seeing much. Next show, we'll have to hook up for some beers.

dsuydsew davce im too drun to reply but agr3ee with we are the AA thirxcd and fdith member om CHEERS!!!!!!! FUCK fuck the fucking media a iam to drunk vodka za\n andb eer and wine fuuuck!!!!

I didn't want to make my own thread, so I'm posting in yours, Sumerian, hope you don't mind. Here are a few of my pics from the Dallas show (two AA and a Vader and a Kreator I think):

amon%20amarth2.JPG

amon%20amarth.JPG

vader.JPG

metal.JPG

Very cool pics. The second one is a good live shot.

Damn, each time I see pics or even think about that show I get a little pissed that every night can't be like that.

Johan told me, of course after some drinking, that this time next year they should be back here headlining for their next album. I sure as hell hope so.

I get off work at 10 so I'm usually on after that for a while.

Thanks, Sumerian..the rest of the pics came out too dark on the scanner. I'm pissed cos I saw Queensryche a few weeks ago and went to the meet and greet after the show and the photos from that didn't come out AT ALL for some reason. Think I'll stick with digital.