new planet x music!

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
www.myspace.com/planetxsite

definatly in like my top 5 fav bands, these guys are just awesome

allan holdsworth and brett garsed handled the guitar duties, and as always virgil and derek were doing drums/keyboards. all these guys are definatly some of my all time favs, especially virgil and garsed, it was killer for me to know he was going to be put on this cd. i dont think that allan holdsworth and garsed actually did any tracks together, but im not really sure. it said on the page that holdsworth wasnt able to finish the project so garsed took it up and finished the rest, i was really hoping they would have done the whole cd side by side, cause no telling what kind of crazy ass amazing shit they would have put on there, but theres no doubt in my mind this cd will slay.

they definatly havent lost the planet x sound either, from the track (a montage track, im guessing thats clips of songs spliced together) this sounds like a great release.

sorry if this an inappropriate post for these boards, but i knew there were some planet x fans on here, so figured id post it.

Sounds Very Awesome! :kickass: I have heard this band name in the past but have never actually gave them a listen until now. Man, this is what I have been missing these past few years. Killer Stuff! I definitely will have to check out this new release, and most likely get the rest of their works sooner or later (preferrebly sooner). :headbang: