New portable studio! Best birthday present ever! :)

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
It's my birthday today. Whoho. No big deal at all. But... when I woke up in the morning my fiance couldn't help but had to give me her present. I tell you guys:

I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME GIRLFRIEND IN THIS WORLD. Why? Let's take a look:

1. She's a great singer, for me even the best female screaming/growling I've heard.

2. She is beautiful.

3. She made this as a birthday present for me:

p1010062vu5.jpg

p1010064gm7.jpg

p1010065iz5.jpg

p1010067kb2.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010074.jpg
P1010075.jpg

I don't know why these pictures have such low resolution, I'm a bad photographer so a lot of details get lost but yeah... hope you like it. My fiance worked for almost 3 weeks to make my small dream come true (or get closer to it a bit ;)) and now I have a portable studio in a box. :lol:

Most was made from hard paper. The drum cymbals are paper, too!
You can't see it but there is a triple rectifier (could be a double rectifier..:)) right next to the Mesa cabinet. Lot of detail in here! The posters in the controlroom are The Haunted, Meshuggah and Black Dahlia Murder.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

thats really fantastic.. Shes done a really good job on it.. I hope she knows that every year now shes gonna have to get you mics and outboard for it?

very cool present (hope she will never make you fit for that:zombie::lol:)
congrats on birthday and girlfriend.

Hahahahahahaaha, wow, that's freakin' brilliant - direct her to this thread so she can see our appreciation! :headbang: