New Post!!!!!!!!!!!!

little miss messiah

Living my life. Everyday
Apr 18, 2001
between a rock & a hard place
Visit site
Just thought that we hadnt had a new topic in WAYYYYYYYY 2 long.

Yup u guessed, I'm @ work and bored senseless.

Seeing as polls seem to be flavour of the month, what is everyones fave surfing food/drink?

I'll start off with Stella and cheese & salad cream sarnie, how classy am I?

Hey ho back to work, unsure if ill b around 4 a day or so, PC has emigrated upstairs and is out of action while danger of people visiting.

English? moi?

fried toes

Me work :(

And drinking HUGE amounts of Baileys, wearing a v camp sequinny Santa hat 4 the last fortnite and eating pringles just because they are there...

The diet starts in the new year, am trying to get to 20st before then so it'll be dead impressive when I reveal new svelte figure.

*points*

OOOOHHHHHH, theres a pig:D

Originally posted by madgirl
surfing food??? anything easy and quick to eat.... mince pies are a bugger! u get crap all over ur hands and then on the mouse... no never done that!!!!!1 lmao

oh and ive not put any posts up recently cuz people never bloody reply to things anyway!! thought this was a discussion forum!!!!!!!!!! lol

i always reply to em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bloody little swot LMM, you BLOODY little swot!!! I bet youve done 50 million tons of revision, and just coz im so cool and great and hard that ive done Bugger all... and youve done loads, and loads and LOADs and LOADS!

IT'S ONLY UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE TONY, IT'S ONLY UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE!

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

I told my dad about that, he thought it was funny, as the last one on telly was one of the worst ones!!!!! So god knows what youd think of the best!!! :eek: