New Power metal!

Hey, I'm listening to the songs right now and their DAMN AWSOME! I sure hope the emails you were sending were agreeing on having this demo on the UM Store, because I'll surely buy it!

Awsome work! :)

I was lucky enough to receive a two track demo from the Powerquest guys in December. Absolutely amazing stuff. I'm sure you guys will be getting signed any day now. If any of you are familiar with the band formerly known as Dragonheart (the UK one, not the Brazilian one), I can assure you that Powerquest will be to your liking!

Originally posted by Scott B
I was lucky enough to receive a two track demo from the Powerquest guys in December. Absolutely amazing stuff. I'm sure you guys will be getting signed any day now. If any of you are familiar with the band formerly known as Dragonheart (the UK one, not the Brazilian one), I can assure you that Powerquest will be to your liking!
I never got that demo... :( Is there any way I can still get it? I have both mp3s, but I'd like to have an original copy of it..

http://power-quest.co.uk
http://mp3.com/power_quest

April 2002 update

Welcome to the world of POWER QUEST, a melodic power metal band from the UK. Over the coming months we will be bringing you regular updates relating to activity in the Power Quest camp regarding recording and other news.

Recording News

The band can confirm that they will be returning to Thin Ice studios on June 10th to begin recording the new album “Wings of Forever”. The recording sessions will last for 3 weeks, with mixing scheduled for July. 9 tracks are set for inclusion. We’ll be revealing a little more about the songs in question a little nearer the studio session.

Personnel News.

The band would like to thank everyone who sent a promo pack in response to our advert for a new vocalist. We have now found what we think will be the “voice” of Power Quest, we’ll be making a full announcement as soon as all the details have been confirmed. All the best for the future to everyone who showed an interest and we hope you continue to follow the Quest.

PowerPlay Cover Cd.

Yes!!!!!!!!! April’s issue of Powerplay is finally here and ‘Glory Tonight’ follows Primal Fear and Bonfire! It’s a re-mastered version of the track, which is not available anywhere else…so go grab it now!!! (Find it in Tower, HMV & selected WHSmiths.)

Artwork Update.

Jean-Pascal Fournier has completed the artwork for the forthcoming album. The band are delighted with his work, unsurprising as he has also produced excellent artwork for the likes of Edguy. We are finalising the layout for the cd booklet at the moment, but we want to know what you, the fans, would like to see. Post your comments, as usual, in the Chronicles of Power or email band@power-quest.co.uk

Originally posted by Symphony
We're clean out of the promo cd's but I'll be getting a few more done. So if you want to mail me you address then cool!

Check out the March issue of UK metal mag PowerPlay for another Power Quest review
When do you think some more promo cds of the first promo cd will be made? I've sent you my address by email, not sure if you received it, since I had some problems with my email account, should I send it again?

Hmm, why don't you also make this demo/promo available from Ultimate Metal's store? It'd be much easier for lots of us to order it, since mp3.com doesn't accept money-order payments (and most of us don't have a credit card).

Also, it'd help this community to stay as it is!

A nice idea but I guess we couldn't sell the Mp3.com cd's in the UM store or can we? . If not that would mean having to produce a new batch again and with the album on the horizon I can't see us having the resources to do it.