Jul 7, 2003
Tyrol/Austria
www.amonamarth.de
finally the new promo shots for fate of norns are online:

http://www.metalblade.de/amonamarth_promophotos.html

AA_FoN_5.jpg

and johan is once again pure fucking evil ^^

shots made by alex kühr

pretty fuckin cool. I'm actually glad they steer clear from armor and stuff, i mean it's not like they're like star trek geeks looking for an excuse to get all dressed up, you know.

good photos! too bad the sun is in their eyes! and some of the focusing is odd.

Looks pretty damn cool
The Viking settlement thing is pretty good, but I still think abit of power metal viking clothing would have been good:p

PaganBlood said:
Johan has lost some weight! hahaha i LOVE THESE photos! they are fucking killer! great seeing Ted and Olli with the old school death metal glasses haahah! very viking indead!
I suspect he just pulled the belly in ;)

DemonsAndLies666 said:
dont worry. i dont understand anything he says either =\

:)
Actually, the last thing I recall before passing out is the 8th round of Smirnoff...
So I probably wrote whatever I did on alcohol....

Pardon me

And DemonAndLies666, since when were you trying to understand what I say, it's not like I post a lot in the past 3 months

[/QUOTE]Actually, the last thing I recall before passing out is the 8th round of Smirnoff...
So I probably wrote whatever I did on alcohol....

Pardon me

And DemonAndLies666, since when were you trying to understand what I say, it's not like I post a lot in the past 3 months
A) smirnoff is for girls
B) .......what?

DemonsAndLies666 said:
A) smirnoff is for girls
B) .......what?
A) Smironoff is the only availible thing on this fucked neighbourhood
B) I used to be "Beorn of Mythodevil", and I almost negleckted this forum until now...
So I suppose I'm just having a hardtime analyzing info around me since I have this fucked up hangover.....

Forget it all, k?