New Promo-Shots

DemonsAndLies666 said:
ya i know who you is. im just wounderin why u was coming off hostile and shit and i was jokin around... =\
Hangover man..... fuckin hangover.... shit happens and it usually happens in the morning, be it a pleasant grand dump in da restroom or a headache or a broken tooth.....

Thrymfal said:
pretty fuckin cool. I'm actually glad they steer clear from armor and stuff, i mean it's not like they're like star trek geeks looking for an excuse to get all dressed up, you know.

Agreed, I really like that AA's a jeans and t-shirt band, I have a hard time stomaching the goofy costume metal bands, if your music is good you shouldn't need to dress up.

Golden Hall said:
Agreed, I really like that AA's a jeans and t-shirt band, I have a hard time stomaching the goofy costume metal bands, if your music is good you shouldn't need to dress up.

I think they all should pose naked, only then we would know who's the REAL viking. Most likely would sell more cds as well, or maybe not.

I think the lack of armour had something to do with the GODDAMN AIRLINE loosing Johan's luggage which contained some of said equipment in transit to the shoot!!! I think there may be pics in the liner notes for the new CD or something, too, though, cause I seem to remember someone saying that he eventually had "some" pics done in armour, but don't quote me on that.

Tyra said:
I think the lack of armour had something to do with the GODDAMN AIRLINE loosing Johan's luggage which contained some of said equipment in transit to the shoot!!! I think there may be pics in the liner notes for the new CD or something, too, though, cause I seem to remember someone saying that he eventually had "some" pics done in armour, but don't quote me on that.

lol why do i see like airline employees now in the back roleplayini in armour and swords LOL.

anyway yeah bitchin pics. so all that stuff johan was suppose to have he owns huh" i figured him for a guy that owns all that shit. i love fantasy swords and cutlery too.

ROFLMAO!!

Hey, I have shades just like that!

me1.jpg