New Protest The Hero Song - "C'est La Vie"

Not really a fan of the band, but the artwork is really, REALLY good.

Not really a fan of the band, but the artwork is really, REALLY good.

The album art is a painting that was made by the bassist's grandfather around 60 years ago. The name of the painting was Scurrilous. They used that name for the album name and the painting itself for the cover. :)

Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds like they're continuing where they left off with Fortress. But I'm digging it. Looking forward to the release!

The speed of Fortress and the catchy-ness of Kezia... pretty much all I wanted. Officially stoked.

Fuck yeah, this just proves these guys are still the kings of progressive technical metalcore.
A lot of bands in this genre fail at good song writing and writing stuff that's memorable, but PTH just absolutely excel at getting melodies and compositional moments that just stick in your head.

Fuck yeah, this just proves these guys are still the kings of progressive technical metalcore.
A lot of bands in this genre fail at good song writing and writing stuff that's memorable, but PTH just absolutely excel at getting melodies and compositional moments that just stick in your head.

^^ This +1000. Took me a minute to get used to the vocals from this band, but once I did, I found the style refreshing. Not the same growl, fast pick, growl, breakdown as every other band. Been a big fan since Kezia came out and I'll definitely pick this up!