new re-release of lee jackson gp1000

LeeJackson-GP-1000-website.jpg

Shiiit, and I just bought an Engl e570, well already got my late 87 model, so won't urge to hurry until I know more about it, plus mine is signed as well ;-)

If I had the money I would definitely buy one. Are there any previews of it or soundfiles we can listen to? Would be cool if Alexi would give some comments about it

I have saved some money and I was considering a good tube amp!

I've been using this Roland Cube for ages...you may not believe it but I paid 270$ for that 90$ amp! the prices are madly insane here!!!

anyway it seems that I can buy the new Lee Jackson GP1000! but then I will run out of cash! and the question is that will it be of any help for me then?

I have saved some money and I was considering a good tube amp!

I've been using this Roland Cube for ages...you may not believe it but I paid 270$ for that 90$ amp! the prices are madly insane here!!!

anyway it seems that I can buy the new Lee Jackson GP1000! but then I will run out of cash! and the question is that will it be of any help for me then?

Seeing as you need a cab and a power amp to run the thing...no.

Please look up the definition of spam, my dear baker.

In either case, it really IS crap. Even if you like ŵG Alexi!11's tone (which you really shouldn't), he had his modded. They're really, really bad.

Please look up the definition of spam, my dear baker.

In either case, it really IS crap. Even if you like ŵG Alexi!11's tone (which you really shouldn't), he had his modded. They're really, really bad.

He had his modded around 2003-2004, so you still have the classic bodom sound on 3 albums with the marshall voiced original version. (Something Wilde was with peavey 5150).

And it is by far not crap, its just not versatile at all. It works for two things only: Trash metal and heavy-rock. Alexi uses gain boosting and delay/chorus to get any kind of harsher sound out of it.

and then some guy in the studio added compression, reverb and/or other shit

I wonder how will this re-release sound :) Anyway i won't change my 87' lee jackson :>. Now i need only cash to buy cab :> ( atm im playing on my friend cab- marshall 1960 AV).
btw- the sound of lee jackson gp1000 is really good, but if you want to get more power, i'd recommend any gain booster or guitar pedal f.e Boss OD-2 (turbo overdrive)- in this setting standard E tune sounds great for hard rock and trash metal which i'm playing with my band.
Now i'm only looking for good gain booster and pick-up (duncan designed in my jackson is f&#%&$ as hell)

Anyway i can't wait for any review of this new Lee Jackson Pre-amp

"The GP-1000 is Back!

Yes you heard right, we have been receiving so many email's and calls from artists all over the world, asking for us to bring back the original GP-1000.

Alex Laiho from Children of Bodom, has been using the GP-1000 in his live rig your several years now, and he too wants some new production units.
So we are offering a special deal for those that PreOrder there very own Custom HandMade and Signed GP-1000. "

Great to hear that the gp-1000 is available again! But I think it`s is pretty expensive to send it to Europe (with the taxes we have to pay :/ )

ok i decided that i may sell my 88´ lee jackson gp1000 because i want to buy a blackstar series one head. it is in PERFECT shape, honestly for something from 88´ in so good shape is amazing. besides im from europe and i only ship in EU, so if you buy from me you won´t have to pay customs and will be so much cheaper and i send with the voltage transformer i bought for it.

the new one lee jackson is selling is at the moment is 670 dollars with shipping, plus the country´s % of customs normally rounds 20% of that so 20% of 670 is 134dolars so the total you will pay is 804 dolars.

so if you want more info/pictures of it contact me

thanks