new re-release of lee jackson gp1000

You're charging more for that than a new gp-1000? No offense I am sure its in great shape, but used means it should be lower (;

I preordered but they didn't reach the 10 piece minimum so all are cancelled.

So... Im still looking for a gp-1000. Email me if you wanna sell with details and price. Johnpmcmullan@gmail.com

Thay's sad really, do you hot a source or mail regarding tje gp-1000?
Well for me the timing couldn't have been worse. I've just bought a engl e570 which could sound almost identical to the gp-1000. And of course Ive got my old gp-1000 87 transitional model. So the only reason for me to get a new one is if they modify it with extra gain and smooth trebles for me.

Thay's sad really, do you hot a source or mail regarding tje gp-1000?
Well for me the timing couldn't have been worse. I've just bought a engl e570 which could sound almost identical to the gp-1000. And of course Ive got my old gp-1000 87 transitional model. So the only reason for me to get a new one is if they modify it with extra gain and smooth trebles for me.

Yea, it would have been better if it was modded, especially the gain part. Personally, I don't expect it to sell much because of the low gain. If the new release was gainier i think that more people would have been interested

WTF?! they havent had not even 10 pre orders?!! i was imagining it owuld be a great success of sells...

Lol well he didnt advertise for at it at all. I guess this is why he never has the funds for new amps, it doesnt seem like they know how to make use of the market and the internet at all!

Lee Jackson only uses myspace and ebay as marketing places, its too stupid! It wasn't even front page stuff on his homepage or blog. I'll might cusom order one from them for a grand when I feel ive got the cash to spend.

Lee Jackson only uses myspace and ebay as marketing places, its too stupid! It wasn't even front page stuff on his homepage or blog. I'll might cusom order one from them for a grand when I feel ive got the cash to spend.

Does he even do that? :p
I feel like Lee Jackson could get big again if he just hired someone with a little knowledge of how to take advantage of the internetz :p

It's amazing how, regarding the ebay prices the demand for the GP-1000, has increased in the past few years. A while ago prices for it were around 250 Euro. And we are talking about a 25 year old and used electronic device. I guess its not to far fetched to explain the increased demand with the rising popularity of COB or is there any other possible explanation?

And the resurrection of Stone and what they where, pluss Zakk Wylde finally revealed his old 80s amp-rack. But yeah, now they are from 600 bucks to 750.....

I guess this is cool. I would rather Lee Jackson make a more updated one that sounds better instead of re-producing the same thing from the past. Now the old one will have zero appeal. Alexi's sound won't be so "special" now.

I'd rather have an Engl