New Release Tuesday...

Not new releases, but got Billy Idol's Greatest Hits, just called to me recently and never had it and Remastered Youthanasia, and 3 movies.

I saw that too, about the Megadeth Box Set and had to reread it. Figures, that it's probably the albums I've been slowly buying over the last couple months on the remastered. They need to remaster ATL, POT, STD. oh wait, got GOTE, nm.

Hey, I put off buying these remasters because I was waiting for the boxset. (I did however buy So Far, So Good... when the remix-remaster first came out and it sounds incredible!)

jdelpi said:
I just googled and found a box set of Megadeth remasters. BORING

BIGPHAT442 said:
I really like the Trivium, kinda Kilswitch Engage then the melodic vocals sound like a young Hetfield. The guitarist rips too.

It's decent but I need to hear it a few more times. When does bloodsimple come out? "It drives me insane, drives me insane.."!:loco:

Got the new 'bloodsimple' today. Trivium and Shadow's Fall are coming here(Toledo) @ the end of next month. If Anthrax doesn't do Ozzfest I'll be there.( Be there anyways to hand out remainig stickers).