new releases, info for you all

T

truelight

Jan. 22 Gilby Clarke "Swag"
Brand new album from the former Guns N Roses axe-slinger.

Feb. 19 ZAKK WYLDE'S BLACK LABEL SOCIETY "1919 Eternal"
Prepare yourself for the ultimate statement from the premier rock guitarist of our generation. Promo copies will be available soon. Catch Zakk on tour now with Ozzy Osbourne & catch Ozzy, Zakk, Bordin and Trujillo on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on December 27th.

March 5 Pro-Pain (Title to be announced)
New studio album!

March 19 YES "Talk"
The awaited re-release of this 1994 spacious and cerebral adventure.

April 9 DIO (Title to be announced)
New album from the master of metal!

April 9 THE EXPLOITED "Noise Annoys"
They're ready to boot all these little snotty faux-punk jokers in the ass. The real deal is back.

April 23 OhGR (Title to be announced)
New album from legendary industrial icon and Skinny Puppy leader Nivek Ogre.

May 7 CATHEDRAL (Title to be announced)
The masters of Doom return on a brand new label to erase your springtime cheer.

June 4 TESTAMENT (Title to be announced)
New studio album!

I'll pick up the BLS and probably the Pro_pain album (though they haven't put out anything outstanding since The Truth Hurts). I doubt the TestAmenT album will be out by June...I bet more like a fall release.

DavE

Damn I can't wait to hear this. Maybe they'll bring Shkolnik in again to do a little guest appearance (yeah I know, wishful thinking). BTW is Andy Sneap still the producer??

TESTAMENT!!! NUff said there.

CATHEDRAL! thats one of the best fucking bands in the WORLD!

You forgot ORANGE GOBLIN(im ashamed of you) their new one was going to be out FEB 18, but i think it was poushed back to the 25th. Goblin RULEZ hahaha

That sounds nasty. They recorded First Strike while Chuck was on chemo. Sounded wicked to me!

yah he sounds pretty fine to me, First Strike IS deadly(get it? i played with the words? Don't applause all at once people!!). I heard that the cancer business was going well now, the tumour was shrinking and such. was it in his throat though? i can't remember off the top of my head here

According to www.testamentlegions.com,
"Last week, Chuck's doctors had some great news. The tumors in Chuck's upper body are shrinking, his blood count is looking good, and the levels of the dangerous cancer hormones in his system are very low. That's what we wanted to hear!!! Chuck also got the "okay" to start physical rehabilitation and singing again. He's going to begin rehearsing for his side-project with Steve DiGiorgio, Jon Allen and Darren Travis, of which they already have 9 songs written. The writing process for the next Testament CD have begun as well."

That's a good thing.

If the new stuff is half as good as FSSD, I'm all over it. Can't wait! First Strike has stayed in the car for several months straight...along w/the NM tapes....

Peace,

Phil