New Reverb Plug-in! 2C Audio Breeze (Aether's little sister)

I received an email from 2CAudio, they're selling a bundle with Aether + Breeze + their 2 presets expansions pack for 299$ !
Here are the details for the new customers :
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
THE PERFECT STORM BUNDLE

The 2CAudio Perfect Storm Bundle consists of Aether, Breeze, the Aether Integrity Expansion, and the Aether Creativity Expansion.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PRICING & HOLIDAY PROMOTION

The MSRP of the 2CAudio Perfect Storm Bundle is $349.95. This price will take effect January 01, 2011.

Currently 2CAudio is offering special end-of-the-year holiday pricing on all products, including all new products. Prices are as follows:

Aether: $199.95 (Save $50)
Breeze: $99.95 (Save $50)
Perfect Storm: $299.95 (Save $150 as compared to purchasing all products separately)

This special pricing is time-limited and expires on January 01, 2011.

Tested the demo all the weekend on metal drums of a project I'm working in.
Bought on monday !
I was pretty impressed, and the former customer discount was so tempting :loco:

I quickly tweaked a good snare plate, which was not so easy with Aether.
Sonicaly, Breeze plays in the same league as Aether, but you can reach good results much faster.
Definitely integrated this one to my workflow.

I can post some clips before the end of the week, only on drums for the moment, if someone interested.

Ok no problem, I'll post some tests on snare plate, room mics simulation and I'll pick some vocals tracks from an old project too.
Before the end of the week, I hope !

many thanks for pointing that out again, i didnt knew those reverbs yet
so i tested B2 and Breeze yesterday and they really sound fantastic.. now i´m tempted to buy one of them.. hmmm