New RME interface check this tone, aiming for Gideon sound

thanks dude!! i think im at the point now where im wondering if its ever possible to be satisfied with a mix lol, i feel pretty satisifed with this, but im sure i'll hate it in 3 days lol

thanks dude!! i think im at the point now where im wondering if its ever possible to be satisfied with a mix lol, i feel pretty satisifed with this, but im sure i'll hate it in 3 days lol

Sounds reallllly solid man, dont think you will hate in in 3 days! :) Everything is very clear and powerful. After 5 hearings - nothing is annoy my ears, so i will say it again - good job ! :)

Cheers! :)

hahaha yea lets hope not, this is all pod farm on guitars too btw if anyone was interested in knowing

Thanks man drums are pretty simple.
Kick is slate kick 10 with eq and multiband compression
Snare is slate snare 1az1 blended with a sturgis snare.
Cymbals are really from the drummers kit I miced up.

All through drums bus, sent to verb and paralell compression.
Have other questions just ask

Everything sounds pretty sick to me. The bass could be a little bit grindier, but that's just my taste. One thing that irks me a little is that the cymbals/OH don't seem to have much stereo image. Nothing major though, like I said, the mix is sounding pretty great.

yea dude, the OHs are actually only panned 80R 80L cuz the drummer REALLY favored 1 particular crash cymbal and i thought it sounded goofy coming out only one side so i did that to give it a little more all around feel lol