New Rvp Site

Nice job on the new RVPDRUMS website Geoff ! It looks amazing......I love the new layout you have. The mpegs are cool of Ryan, but i would like to see him playing DTB or God Awakens Petrified material. It is cool seeing him play in a nice studio though. He must get lots of work ! I also miss that pic of Ryan when he was 15 yeras old, that was hilarious ! Great job on the site Geoff, keep up the good work.

all4dametal said:
Nice job on the new RVPDRUMS website Geoff ! It looks amazing......I love the new layout you have. The mpegs are cool of Ryan, but i would like to see him playing DTB or God Awakens Petrified material. It is cool seeing him play in a nice studio though. He must get lots of work ! I also miss that pic of Ryan when he was 15 yeras old, that was hilarious ! Great job on the site Geoff, keep up the good work.

Thanks dude !!!
I have one or two things to modify and Ryan mailed me to tell me that he will have mpeg of him with GAP for the next RVP DRUMS update . The DTB mpeg will be on the HDR site, as it's Dev's music . I finished the RVP site last night and I forgot two modify two or three things...Nothing's really important but I'll fix it anyway.

Thanks again