New Saint Deamon Album on the horizon!

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Got this email from them this morning:

Finally, after 3 month in the studio we have some news for you.

The new album is called “Pandeamonium” and was produced by the best producers in the world, Roy Z (Judas Priest/Halford/Bruce Dickinsson)& Jens Bogren (Opeth, Paradise Lost) and once again mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren. To describe the new album in one word, heavier!
Jens managed to come up with a mix that beats everything in my cd collection when I compare it. We’re also really proud to have worked with mastermind Roy Z in our studio and he lifted our songs and arrangements to a whole new level.

We release the title track now for one reason, to show that the Saint Deamon machine is coming your way once again to blast your speakers and to give you a metal album that makes you go nuts of happiness, but also for anyone out there willing to help us spread the word and to push your local metal club or festival to book us for 2009.

The album will once again be released on Frontiers Records later this spring with a massive promotion campaign backing us up.

Meanwhile we hope you enjoy the title track “Pandeamonium” as a sneak preview of the magic yet to come at: www.myspace.com/saintdeamonband
Be sure to check back often for further updates.

Ronny & Saint Deamon

Sounds good! I'll be picking a copy up for sure, for reasons other than the music.. :kickass:

Blind buy for me... but then again these were THE coolest dudes to hang out with at last year's show!! :lol:

Direct link to the video:

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52843960[/ame]