New Sanctuary video for "Frozen" should be debuting today!

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
Reactivated Seattle metal band, SANCTUARY, recently filmed a video for the track "Frozen" with director Dirk Behlau. "Frozen" is taken from the band's upcoming album, The Year The Sun Died, which will be released on October 6th in Europe and on October 14th in North America via Century Media Records. The video will make its online debut on September 23rd.

Still waiting for it to hit YouTube but not sure if it was promised to a particular website as an "exclusive".....

The video got delayed due to editing issues. It's finished now and it will be out on the 30th. Also we had to get permission from Disney to use images from the film, they were not happy about me wearing the same dress as one of the characters in the film so it took some convincing. In the end we promised that the vid would lead children to Satan, and Walt, who now resides in hell was so pleased that he forced the current living Disney bigwigs to greenlight the video!

Also we had to get permission from Disney to use images from the film, they were not happy about me wearing the same dress as one of the characters in the film so it took some convincing. In the end we promised that the vid would lead children to Satan, and Walt, who now resides in hell was so pleased that he forced the current living Disney bigwigs to greenlight the video!

Yeehaw! Jolly good times for the whole family.:kickass:

Good news - wd you have frozen film mixed up
With the wicked theatre play :) ok

Hope you had a good one.

The video got delayed due to editing issues. It's finished now and it will be out on the 30th. Also we had to get permission from Disney to use images from the film, they were not happy about me wearing the same dress as one of the characters in the film so it took some convincing. In the end we promised that the vid would lead children to Satan, and Walt, who now resides in hell was so pleased that he forced the current living Disney bigwigs to greenlight the video!

Thanks for the update Warrel - where will it be posted? Did you give any particular website the exclusive or will it just show up on YouTube?

Been checking Warrel's twitter feed and YouTube each day plus I usually hit all the metal blogs and I've seen nothing....guess the editing process has run into some delays?????

Warrel - this is good news....people are excited to hear/see it, so kick those guys into gear!