New Satyricon video...

Jorg

Nov 6, 2002
Canada
Visit site
This song rules, the video's a bit on the cheesy side but you gotta give these guys credit for re-inventing black metal for 2008,

Last edited by a moderator:
zorro heheh...
I am sure it wasn't intentional :)
either way, I think these guys are going places, Satyr sounds like a pretty intelligent guy in interviews and stuff

now, this is blackmetal

pretty kickass drummer too.

bart .. hint ... the guitarist is out of the band ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
now, this is blackmetal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlKC66oNfRI

pretty kickass drummer too.

bart .. hint ... the guitarist is out of the band ;)

And the singer too, is not in the band now. To have seen Mayhem 5 times, I can say there not entirely evil. Only Necrobutcher and Hellhammer are it.
There are numerous bands which are more evil than Mayhem, and not only in black metal... Great band in a small hall, but in a festival, Mayhem is not evil...

Lol Roxy !

And the singer too, is not in the band now. To have seen Mayhem 5 times, I can say there not entirely evil. Only Necrobutcher and Hellhammer are it.
There are numerous bands which are more evil than Mayhem, and not only in black metal... Great band in a small hall, but in a festival, Mayhem is not evil...

Lol Roxy !

most black metal is laughable indeed... you should see some of the stuff on youtube, especially the Ghaal interviews, and the Mayhem interview with Sam Dunn, hilarious!...

I saw these dudes live last night with cradle of filth. the guy came on stage looking just like antonio banderas. but they were fucking awesome. extremely energetic band they really got the crowd going.

I saw these dudes live last night with cradle of filth. the guy came on stage looking just like antonio banderas. but they were fucking awesome. extremely energetic band they really got the crowd going.
Who opened the show? Was it Septic Flesh or Satyricon?
Satyr's got an amazing feel for hooks and songwriting... I like their new less is more approach

first openers were septic flesh, then satyricon, then cradle. overall a really awesome concert. In any case i'm definitely gonna start listening to satyricon now.