New Sepultura CD 'Roorback'!

MCUDMDC

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
Visit site
thumb-S.gif

Has anybody got the new Sepultura album 'Roorback'? I've heard that Derek Green has really improved with his vocals on this one. If you buy the limited edition version of Roorback you get an extra cd with it called "Revolusongs" on it they do some covers of "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction, "Bullet The Blue Sky" by U2 as well covers of Public Enemy, Massive Attack and others.

http://www.sepultura.com.br

owns my ass lol kaamos owns ur ass and every other bands gay ass, sepultura is a cradle of filth wanna-be which is easier for women (like my wonderful wife) to get int, ont tell me anything owns my ass cept her.... so uh....stfu :-D

edit> oh and dismember owns ur ass to =D listen to true music not bullshit i pull out my ass and dip into nuclear waste and feed to poor kids in africa (dont flame me im funny)

I read on blabbermouth, that it only sold 4,000 copies its first week- now that sucks for a big name metal band.

Sepultura a Cradle of Filth wanna-be?! Where the fuck did you get that?? I don't like the newer Sep stuff but their old stuff are classics. Based on the reviews I've seen of the album, I'll probably let it slip on by and stick with the stuff I know is good. On another note, I'm sure it's WAY better than the newest Soulfly...

uh....and if u ever read reviews on old cradle of filth shit u see the same thing, stfu. they suck. period. and reading reviews means nothing, listen ur self. period. if ur letting other people doing ur juding then let me and they suck :-D this was all a personal opinion dont fucking cry about it im saying I dont like them and I think that u would have to be soemone who would like CRADLE OF FILTH to like them since its more pointed towards the feminim side...leave me alone now.

Thanatology Boy said:
owns my ass lol kaamos owns ur ass and every other bands gay ass, sepultura is a cradle of filth wanna-be which is easier for women (like my wonderful wife) to get int, ont tell me anything owns my ass cept her.... so uh....stfu :-D

I thought you were in Romania with your father? What did I just post soemthing, oops.

I have Against and I did hear Nation and really didn't like them. I think I have done enough research in the new Sepultura not to buy Roorback as it continues in the same vein. A little too much hardcore now as opposed to the thrash/death hybrid that dominated the earlier work. Try not to get so hostile. This is all opinions...

Yeah.. hah, its only sold 4,186 copies during its first week. Whats sad is I was one of the dumb bastards. One could only hope they would take a turn for the better. I was wrong...