New Seraph Drum Samples!!!

PeterPaul760

Feb 24, 2011
It's been a while!!! New samples available!!! If you've been hearing what I have been working on the past few months then you've heard these drums!!! If not, I strongly encourage you to check them out!!! They SLAM!!!

www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

STIS%20DRUMS%20BOX.png

SUBMISSIONER%20DRUMS%20BOX.png

Man These samples are killer! I don't know why no ones posted on this the submissioner kit sounds sick!
anywayz does the Seraph Vol 1 which claims to have everything include these? I know they're fairly new If so I'm getting this!

Man These samples are killer! I don't know why no ones posted on this the submissioner kit sounds sick!
anywayz does the Seraph Vol 1 which claims to have everything include these? I know they're fairly new If so I'm getting this!

Thanks man!

There are two volume bundles now, v1 and v2. v1 contains past samples and v2 new samples. Check it out, it has a list attached letting you know what the folder contains as well

may want to check the example file. i love the face your maker drum samples (original) these processed samples sound cool but that amazingly brutal kick and other elements have been neutered sounding (regarding the low-end).

maybe just me, and i understand these came straight from the mix so it's probably just how it turned out for everything to cut.

still sick though :kickass:

may want to check the example file. i love the face your maker drum samples (original) these processed samples sound cool but that amazingly brutal kick and other elements have been neutered sounding (regarding the low-end).

maybe just me, and i understand these came straight from the mix so it's probably just how it turned out for everything to cut.

still sick though :kickass:

That's just how they came out in my mix. I always have my kick sitting around 80hz and let my bass gtr handle the sub freqs. There's always the unprocessed version :)

That's just how they came out in my mix. I always have my kick sitting around 80hz and let my bass gtr handle the sub freqs. There's always the unprocessed version :)

So you high pass your kick and let the bass guitar handle the sub freqs? It's very interesting to me because I've done the opposite all my life D: (Letting the kick to handle the subs). By the way, congrats for such good kits buddy, I guess I'll get Vol.2 as soon as I can :).

So you high pass your kick and let the bass guitar handle the sub freqs? It's very interesting to me because I've done the opposite all my life D: (Letting the kick to handle the subs). By the way, congrats for such good kits buddy, I guess I'll get Vol.2 as soon as I can :).

Yes, I never really liked my mixes until I switched their places. I used to sit the bass above the kick but I figured I should just let the bass be just that. Bass. and blend some filtered out mids with it to cut.

& thank you man! I really appreciate that :)

If you're into drum samples, get into it this friday!

-50% off all individual drum samples
-Up to 75% off all cymbal sample packs
-Minimum purchases of $25 receive 2 free snare samples of choice
-Minimum purchases of $35 receive 2 free snare & kick samples of choice
-Minimum purchases of $50 receive Seraph Drums Volume 2

www.seraphrecordings.com

seraphblackfriday2014%202.jpg